Menu Bar

So, why am I here.

Today I had a breakdown.

Because nothing in my life is going how I expected. Nothing has gone how I've planned.
I moved to California with a vision in sight.
I had a plan.
I always do.
But then I took a minute to breathe, I was caught in between thoughts to be bombarded by someones opinion more important than my own.

Why did you move here?

Was it really your plan? No.
Did you work everything out in your head? No.
Did you get here on your own? No.

So why am I here.

How quickly I forget, that God brought me here, he is the one who instilled this desire so hard into my heart. He chiseled it into my very being so why on earth would anything I planned go into action, because ultimately this isnt my life to live...it's His. He brought me here as much as I want to believe they were my own desires thats so very far from the truth. The only part I had to play was my faith that God had my back in the decision he led me to make.

That is why I am here.

He completely screwed up my plans, but I couldnt be happier because what fun would life be if it went as planned.