Menu Bar

Nice to Meet You


It has been 5 months since we've last spoken, but I feel now I am ready to talk.
So let's talk.
Since our last conversation, I have waited and waited. I've sat in the purgatory of life while watching and listening. I've had question, doubts, laughs, tears, hopes, fears, and dreams, but most of all I've had clarity.

During my time of lingering, God found me.
He has asked for my hand, and danced with me.
As we danced, He lifted me above my fear.
As we danced, He whispered in my ear and scared away my doubt.
As we danced, He taught me to dream, and told me to never let go.
As we danced, He held my tears, and showed me how to laugh
As we danced, He told my questions to rest, and gave me hope to hold on to

When Clarity came, I almost missed her.
She was subtle and poised like I always imagined her to be
She gave me a present, I looked down in my hand as it sat there
Perfectly,
Beautifully,
Mysteriously.

This is my life, a gift. No matter what's inside.