Menu Bar

Sigh.

Overwhelmed. Unsure. Uneasy.







Thats my stream of vocabulary to best describe my state of mind right now.  I originally created this blog to only write about things that inspire me, so that maybe somehow in some crazy way, I could inspire you.  But today....today is a little different. I don't have any great words of wisdom or words of encouragement, or anything uplifting at all really. All I have is negative emotion that has nowhere to go so I have decided to put it on a page, hoping that in some way I can rid myself of it and leave it here.  I don't know if a series of events have led me here, or if it is a lack thereof. It's hard to tell at this point, but in whatever way it is happening so I must deal with it.  I was driving to work today and I was stuck in traffic so I just looked around, since I pretty much had nothing else to do I finally admired what was around me.  I saw the sun shining impeccably so, and the greenery wrapping around all these hills and highlands.  I was taken aback, and realized that I don't want anything more but to fall in love with life again. Fall in love with God and let him show me all the simple beauties that always seemed to show themselves but lately I'm too wrapped up in romantic love.
I don't need it.
I don't want it.
I want to begin where I left off a few months ago, infatuated with no one only my surroundings.
Romance will find me where I'm at, because God said so, I don't have to.

I'm letting go.